- Vitamin D is required for the regulation of the minerals calcium and phosphorus found in the body. It also plays an important role in maintaining proper bone structure.
- Low levels of parathyroid hormone can cause calcium levels to become too low. Taking vitamin D3 effective for increasing calcium blood levels in people with low parathyroid hormone levels.
- Vitamin D3 is effective for treating softening of the bones (osteomalacia), also helps to reduce bone loss and bone breaks.
- Vitamin D3 along with its all benefits increases the absorption of calcium in the body.
- Vitamin D 10,000 IU per tablet.
- Vitamin D is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Supports immune, brain, and nervous system health.